Now that the weather has finally made a turn to sunshine, outdoor activities are on the rise. The Broad Street 10 miler is over, but plenty of 5ks are still on the docket this spring. Kelly Drive and the Wissahickon Trail are jam packed with bikers, hikers, and runners! Bindle Bottle has made the world’s first fully-insulated water bottle with integrated storage. Now, you can easily throw on your work out gear (most have no pockets), throw your cash and your keys in the bottom section of the bottle and fill up with your favorite hydrating beverage and be on the go!
With water bottles becoming a staple for any type of daily routine, it’s great to have something where you can condense your life and be on the go. You can either carry it or clip it (although on the heavy side) and keep your cash close. Although not a runner, I am a beach-goer. This is the perfect essential to hold your favorite bevvie and your beach tag and your cash for the Fudgie Wudgie man!
Available online at bindlebottle.com
- Dual-walled & vacuum-insulated construction
- Keeps drinks hot or cold for hours
- Surface stays “sweat-free”
- Liquid capacity: 24 fl. oz.
- Waterproof & scent-proof storage compartment: 3.3″ H x 3.2″ W
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- 5 color options
- Ships with standard loop lid but add-ons available